generated by sloganizer.net

30 August 2005

Just in case

Oh my unicorn its a blue cloudless sky in Britain, I think the Universe might be imploding, because lets face it there aint anywhere for the universe to explode to. But my point is that people use "oh my god" in vain, alot. So what is a lowly atheist supposed to do. I mean, I use the phrase alot because it's been forced into my speech, probably in a cunning way by the church to get people talking about god more. So I now use different ficticious characters in place of that "great" word. Now I know that some of you have noticed that god ain't gettin a capital g (by some I mean Kieren). The reason for this is that the word god means any god that is an idol and not the "real" one, only the real God gets a capital (it's his reward). Now until the real one shows him/herself (who knows?) all gods are ficticious so they all get relegated to the lower case. Now im off outside to enjoy the sun... oh my giant flying two headed monkey, the clouds are back. Oh well back to Half Life 2 deathmatch then, later all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

hey fred i don't know you've got a blog until now! keep writing~

thanks for the link, i'll add yours to mine soon :)

12:17 am  
Blogger Mr K said...

the only god who gets a capital is a christian god, cause thats his name..

And its kieran. KIERAN!

6:50 pm  
Blogger Fresher said...

You'll get an e and like it. BITCH Bowaa ha ha. It's open for discussion but I'm pretty sure that idol gods are supposed to get a lower case g, and im refering to "God" as an idol so he gets no capital from me.

8:22 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

i'm afraid its his name... although i suppose u can have a guy called Builder and he could be a builder so it would be right to say both

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home