generated by sloganizer.net

31 August 2005

"god bless America"

Well I'm just back from Bristol with Ben and I am shattered. We were talking about many things on our journey, mostly about America (or at least that’s the only topic that I can remember). Now as any of you that know me will know, I have a pet peeve against stereotypical America (I'm sure some of it is nice). Now I'm not trying to offend American's (the best Video games come from American heads) but it just seems that whenever I start moaning about something (which I do alot apparently) It always ends up at either religion or American nuances. If it isn't dates that are the wrong way round (is it November the 2nd or the 11th of Febuary??) It's leaving out the letter u in most words or pronouncing words wrong on telly and making kids in Britain say things like "I hate tom-ate-oes" or "Lets take this rout(e)". Now I know that it ain't big and there are worse things in American culture (KKK, god-complex, baseball, pollution, Bush, etc.) but they are the things that seem to get on my nerves more than anything else at the moment. Anyway, I just felt like taking a dig at America a little, apologies to any Americans reading this (jokes about Americans reading aside). Toodle pip ;)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

California Digest
A coalition of anti-war activists have launched a national campaign, claiming that military recruiters are unfairly targeting minorities at high schools.
Hi, I surfing and found your blog! If you are interested, go see performance management software related site. It
isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

10:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily Links SUCK
Jeremy Zawodny has jumped on a rather annoying bandwagon by posting his daily links , an integration of his delicious bookmarks into a daily post on his blog.
Your Post about website marketing was interesting. You and your readers mightl find my site abou website marketing interesting, too.

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mortgage Rates Down For Second Week
TrackBack Comments 11 Views Mortgage rates declined almost across the board for the week ending August 25 and 26, according to Freddie Mac and the Mortgage Bankers Association respectively.
Directv Tivo has created a programming service specifically driven to offer customers more choice and value for their entertainment dollar. Check out My site on Directv Tivo

11:19 pm  
Blogger Fresher said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Spam!!!! What the hell am i gonna do with a christian affiliate program?

11:19 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

haha, it was you turn to be hit by the spam bastards then! Why do they do it... WHY!!! WHYYYYYYYY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY...

11:30 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Haha stupid spammers - you'll never catch me bwahahaha!
I like how most of this spam seems to come from Americans and they picked this blog to comment on. Heheh awesome. Just another thing you hate about America.

11:50 pm  
Blogger Mr K said...

heh, why have they picked on our circle? I will have to turn on word recognition too..

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home