generated by sloganizer.net

01 September 2005

Personal Saviour Piece

2 Hours to charge. No need to tell any of you what im talking about. But while I'waiting for the thing to charge I'm installing software on my PC aswell. Something new to save me from those boring moments when I cant get to my PC or my tele. That feeling of a new "toy" never leaves you even when your nearly 20. Great stuff. There are probably better thing to spend hard earned wages on, but food is a privalage that I don't need privilege. Now off to watch some Gantz. hehe, just kidding KierAn. Im gonna play some Burnout Revenge Demo, see ya later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

you know... I don't know what takes 2 hours to charge...

Your sex toys?

6:58 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Ye the new one's are awesome!

11:12 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

hahaha, swine I'd kill for burnout revenge. Kill KIERAN THAT IS!! MAUAHAHAHAAH

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home