generated by sloganizer.net

02 September 2005

It really hurts

This day sucks. I got out of bed this morning (big mistake) and I discovered a really sore spot on my lip and my nose, there are the size of peas!! Then I went out and got "mugged" by an old man at the local church telling me to stop sinning or something to that effect. I then got home and found that my bread is off, and my house smells of curry. When I had a shower I was pleased to find that it's even worse than usual and that the person comming to fix it isn't around for the next few days. Even worse is the fact that It looks unlikely that I will be able to actually go to Paul's party tomorrow because of nobody able to go to work as everyone has quit but me, 2 others and the manager. Also because some work being down to the house is being done tomorrow and I have to be here. Finally I turned on the tele about an hour ago to hear more news about hurricane Katrina and the poor people who are dying of hunger. It gives you great pride in humanity when the worlds richest and supposedly most powerful nation can't get off it's arse to help it's own people, rather send them off to die needlessly in a country that doesn't want or really need them. Ben showed me this it makes a good point. Im gonna go play some Half Life 2 to steady myself, maybe a drink. Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Imperium child said...

You got mugged by an old man...?!??!?! how is that even possible?? What did he take... your penny farthings?

11:16 am  
Blogger Mr K said...

incidentally, just to add to this. You know how Ben is giving YOU money to stay in MY room which I am still paying you money for?


.....

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home