generated by sloganizer.net

06 September 2005

Maybe he's part of my imagination

It's bloody hot now. I can't stand it when its too hot. I have been working for 4 days none stop in this burning heat and it's finally taken it's toll. Yesterday while I was working at my fancy little shop, an American came in and asked directions to Dixons, "what you mean the shop with the bloody great red sign up the road?" so I told him and had at him with a stick........well I wanted to. Anyway, about 15 minutes later, another American came in asking for the same directions, so I told him. I swear I don't work in tourist information, but obviously "game" in America means, "Get a map 'ere" or something like that. By now I was getting a headache from the heat, little kids, people who don't speak english and all the many directions to the shop up the road that I seem to tell someone once a day. It was very busy and in comes a resonable looking man in his 40s with his six year old son, who was carrying a large bag. The father came in and asked about the xbox 360, so I told him about Billy "spawn of evil" Gates's new invention to take over the world. After about 5 minutes he left and I went to serve the next person. I went upstairs to have my lunch when we found out that a gamecube had gone missing. After we searched and couldn't find it. The last place we had it was behind the counter, so we checked our little tape machine(its the size of a fridge) When to my constantination (yes I did use that word) we saw, plane as day, the little boy going behind the counter, with 3 of us there, half-incing the cube, putting it in his bag and heading off with his father. Bloody swine!! No older than six and he managed to do that. Balls of steel that kid. Gives you great pride in peoples upbringing when that happens. I seem to of melted into my seat so I'm gonna try now and peel myself off and get a drink or six. Maybe I will have some cheery news next time. later :p

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

What a resorceful little kid. It makes one proud.

6:21 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

Theiving little cockney blighter! You should've given 'im a quick taste o' the back o' your hand!

10:46 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

He obviously wasn't trained well enough! Stealing the cheapest console in the shop, i mean a smart thief would have gone for the slim PS2 (light and expensive) or a PSP or DS.
Still give im a slap round the 'ed and he'll get it right next time.
So you gonna catch the little bugger or not?!

1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not here to comment on that kid although it is a bit cheeky!!

Hi guys :) guess who this is! i'll give you a clue: Teepee is mean, he won't sell me his phone!!! grr
yeees that's right.. it's me!!

12:53 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

haha, hello yanni. I still have the phone, havent got my camera to take a picture of it yet.

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home