generated by sloganizer.net

08 September 2005

Get a tissue

I be shi**ing myself at the moment. I have to take my driving test on Tuesday and i am not looking forward to it. I am not gonna tell you how many I have already taken (0 < x < 10) but for some reason I always mess up on the lesson before my test and on the day. If it isn't nearly going right at a no right turn junction, it's emergency stopping at an amber light. I swear that my driving part of the brain runs away at this point because it doesn't want to do the test ( I could pass on any other lesson that i do) I hate tests and exams. I seem to only be complaning about things at the moment which is basically me. Everything is going wrong atm and its been a very trying few days. If it isn't the driving it's the council nicking my money, the bloody workman disappearing from the face of the earth in the middle of a job, the T.V. aerial busted, being bored solid, or feeling a little bit neglected (big cry, come on cry for me, CRY!!). I swear that soon something nice might happen. Actually that's a good point, I don't have to work tomorrow!! first time in a week!! yay. I feel better now, can have a break and play some more HL2 or maybe even some Burnout Revenge (that's right Paul, muahaha). Anyway people gonna be back soon so I can do something that ain't boring. (even video games get boring when you been playing them for 3 months straight, its a harsh world). Promise to have some good news next time. Later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

It's only your second go isn't it?
Anyway I screwed up on my first test, but the examiner was a ginger git (no offense to gingers, well maybe it's offensive - I don't actually care).
The second one was really cool and took me on exactly the same course as I had on my lesson before the test, so that was awesome!
I love the word awesome, and shall now explain why I use it in all my posts. When playing tribes 2 you could use voice binds (press a key and you say something), so it was sort of a joke between me and Simon that I would say awesome in a yankee accent whenever the opportunity arose.
It's also odd that ginger people generally get mocked for their hair colour. I guess it's because it's not very common and stems from the "anything that is different is bad" syndrome.
...Interesting

1:42 am  
Blogger Imperium child said...

haha nice ruin of his mystery ben! My guess was 9. In burnout 4 they use awesome all the time apparently, it gets annoying so i'm told. But I dont... know.
Oh and I hate ya fred... how do u have burnout 4 when it aint out!?!? Plus I'm back soon.

1:26 pm  
Blogger Fresher said...

Ye be wrong ben it ain't me second go. I have borrowed a copy from my manager at work who gets the games when they get in the shop. Power!! When you back guys?? It's cold and lonely here ¦p

2:34 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Ad well good luck!

2:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home