generated by sloganizer.net

13 September 2005

"I'm pleased to tell you..."

..I PASSED!! yay. Never has the word pleased given me such a feeling of relief and of a weight off my shoulders. I passed with only 6 minors, apparantly the average is 9 so yay again. England won the ashes yesterday and got a huge reception in trafalgar square, simalar to that of the rugby teams welcome. Great spirit all round, national sports teams can really unify a nation and I think that that could be something that would be great all round. So anyway, awesome day today so I'm gonna go and have a drink to celebrate. Woot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Sweet. So you gonna get a car?
I was thinking of taking my car down, but i'm not sure whether i'd really use it enough to make it worth it. I also actually realised that I could do everything with taxis and still save money so.
I think i'll purchase a bike though for when I get back. Then I can cycle places which'll be fun.

9:17 pm  
Blogger Fresher said...

I might get a car soon. Bikes rock though, not as much fun on a motorway though.

9:23 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Ye I heard getting run over at high speed sorta hurts slightly.

1:10 am  
Blogger Mr K said...

You should definitely get a car Fred so you can give me lifts everywhere. If you like, you can give me a lift to York...

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home