generated by sloganizer.net

15 September 2005

Maybe I should short circuit the doorbell

What is it about some people that they feel they have to tell everyone about Jesus? Presumably they are trying to save our souls by knocking on doors and spreading the meaning of the bible to the poor souls who "DON'T GIVE A CRAP"!! In the last two days I have been set on by 4 Jehovahas witnesses quoting the bible at me and trying to make me see the light and how my heretic/atheistic soul (slightly ironic in that I don't believe in souls either) to hell. I should put a sign on the door that says "I want to burn!!" and maybe then they might leave me alone. I swear I have some sort of smell that the bloody JW's can smell from miles away. They are like sharks, one drop of blood in the water drives them mad from miles away. Maybe tomorrow I will be safe at work. Anyway I am looking at cars that I might get in the near future (Birthday). Any ideas on a good first car? Let me know. Now, I'm off to find a cow prod so that I can fry the next bugger that tries to tell me to "confess my sins". Au revoir.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

A Mercedes! I was thinking of getting an old mini, but I don't think P would be pleased if you got one lol.
Ooh, old beetles are always cool!
I'm not keen on most new fangled automobiles, I usually find them boring. New minis are nice though.
But I think you should get one of those old VW motorhome things - you know the one with the tyre on the front. Then you can fit loads of people in it and drive it around the world on crazy adventures!

10:16 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

I've got it! A Mitsubishi with Nabewings! There's nothing cooler than that!

10:17 pm  
Blogger Fresher said...

I want one of those transformer cars like on the ads.

11:01 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Oh the Citroens ye that would be cool. Then you could destroy your foes, but you would probably be crushed as the car transformed.
But this is the one you really want!

12:47 am  
Blogger Mr K said...

Well, to be fair to them, they are trying to help you- they truly believe you are doomed to an eternity of pain and punishment if you do not see the light. Still, very annoying, especially when they send kids to do it.

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home