generated by sloganizer.net

01 October 2005

I would be called "Red Eric: The slightly hot"

I'm quite bored at the moment. There are few things that I hate more in life than being bored or doing nothing. I'm at a state where I'm not tired enough to go to bed but also tired enough to...... drift.....away.....**thinks about flying away as a dragon to destroy the world**......!!! Anyway, I am off to work in the morning and Uni on Monday, so the fun of the last few days; drinking; puking; sleeping; eating; scrubs; playing; cinema; not cleaning; and imagining things I can do to Kieran with a large hammer and a flamethrower, is to all be forgotten. But now, I will eat some grub, as is what I do when I can't do anything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Things you can do with a large hammer and flamethrower to me? Hmm.... Can't think of anything.

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home