generated by sloganizer.net

22 October 2005

A basic human emotion

Finished F.E.A.R. yesterday. I have played it pretty much none stop since i got it. I have to say that it is awesomely awesome. The first thing that hit me is the way it feels like a story more than a random killing spree, alot of games don't have that depth to it. The graphics are sublime, esspecially in slow-mo when you can see all the effects of bullets, explosions and deaths in full and near perfect detail. The apprehension over the little girl, coupled with never knowing when the next attack is coming lends the game a unique and breathtaking experience. My only dissapointment with the game, as tends to be the case with alot of games, was its length. It could of been a tad longer and filled a few holes in the plot that never got explained. But I think that it has at least got into my top 5 games and may well get to that top spot after a never play or two. Play it people, this game will rock your world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

I shall, once I've completed Black and White 2. Or possibly before, I dunno.

2:10 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

It is good but that girl freaks you out, man. I so want to add "man" to the end of that sentence.... so I will/have done.

11:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home