generated by sloganizer.net

11 October 2005

Onomatopoeia

*cough*... I feel like crap at the moment. Had a sore throat and an upset stomach for a few days now and it is just getting annoying, on top of that my gum hurts because I either have a bad tooth or the wisdom ones are beginning their trip *cough* north. On the bright side however is that I have managed to spend so some quality time on WoW and obtain the big 60! Awesome stuff. Uni is going well at the moment but I was a bit distracted yesterday because of this damn cough/bug that I have. Not too long left till F.E.A.R., and the anticipation is killing me, I have a feeling that Paul will be a little bit *cough* cautious around me while I am playing because I have a habit of letting things slip about games, the old "this bit is good" syndrome. Anyway, I am gonna go and rub my gums with bonjela. I like the taste*cough*.

3 Comments:

Blogger Imperium child said...

haha theres nothing better than a bit of bonjela. Hey! That rhymes!

12:33 pm  
Blogger Mr K said...

Ah, the this bit is good syndrome... you black hearted fiend fred.

7:52 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Damn you Fred! You infected me!
..Or I infected you, who knows?

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home