generated by sloganizer.net

24 October 2005

"I have a hammer in my desk....."

After reading blogs on Ks, Ps, and Bs blogs(I read them once a week and catch up), I have decided to take a shot at the things I read on each.

First, on Kierans blog, he talked about getting a job in military intelligence. I am assuming he means the GCHQ (British version of NSA). First off, I'm pretty neutral when it comes to fighting, I mean, I thought about going into the army or RAF for a while and would gladly go fight for my country. I say I am neutral in that I think that war should ALWAYS be the last option when it comes to things in this world to do with politics. The intelligence services let the MoD know when it should think about going to war with accurate information, with people like Kieran in the job, I am sure that the information would be as accurate as can be. I think Kieran would do well in the GCHQ and I'm amazed he didn't think of it sooner.

Second, on Pauls blog is a reference to people not liking him (or something like that) and it's true :)

Third, on Bens blog is a reference to people being idiots. I have never heard a more true statement(except maybe the fact that everyone hates Paul). People are stupid, when I work in Game, I see someone stupid and idiotic everyday. These are the people that keep rubbish going on tele like big brother and eastenders(yuck!). I swear that sometimes I want to hit people over the head with a frying pan when I see them. Me and Paul saw two people putting a trolley on top of a car in Sainsburys, very odd. I think this might be why I don't have much anxiety about killing people, they are probably stupid anyway.

Finally, before I get shot or arrested, I would like to say................something. I can't think what it is. I managed to forget it in the space of about one and a half seconds. Im stupid. I go kill myself now. Bye x-P

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Stoopid ignorant masses. Though sometimes stuid people are great. Like when I was in Boots today all the ignorant masses flocked to the checkouts next to the exit where there were massive queues, but I on the other hand went to the pharmacy - didn't want any drugs, but got my razor blades super fast. Bwahahahaa fools!

9:11 pm  
Blogger Mr K said...

heh, its so true. Everyone DOES hate Paul. Heh, and cheers Fred. I'm definitely very interested in the idea of millitary intelligence, but I will need a good first and I have a bad one right now. Heh.

9:17 pm  
Blogger Imperium child said...

Oi.... I mean OI! Not everyone hates me...!! I demand you take that back or you'll get such a nunchukking

1:07 pm  
Blogger Mr K said...

its comments like that that make everyone hate you Paul.

















God I'm funny.

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home